I'm having trouble with that.
I could list for you all the things I've done. All the places I've spoken, the displays I've manned, the groups I've facilitated, the sessions I've sat in as I work to address the issue of sex abuse. (Actually as I look at the list it is no wonder I need this time to rest).
But those things aren't what are dancing in my mind's eye and heart.
For what I see as the real treasure of the year are the people who embrace the heart of our work and unearth the treasures inside themselves!
- I see them trusting us, including us in their lives!
- I see the discovery of their uniqueness exploding.
- I see the women who return each year to our Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations.
- I see the traditions established in our community and know they bring stability.
- I see the weddings I've been invited to as part of the family.
- I see the women now out of state who still connect.
- I see the Connections "grandchildren" growing up
- I see a special sense of humor that only Connections can experience.