Thursday, November 12, 2009

So here's the deal.  I want to be all I'm capable of being. I've never been content with the status quo or the benign bandaids offered in the name of healing.  That coupled with my passion for truth led me to search for something deeper.  When I began meeting with "survivors" of sex abuse I discovered that they always considered themselves that label, and had no pathway to discover who they really were.  That led me to wonder about the labels I had. When I identified my labels and I realized some of them were imposed upon me, I wanted to change them. That's how Restoration came about.  That's what I'll be talking about here.  Meanwhile, explore with me: What labels do you have?  Do they reflect the true you? How did they come about?

No comments:

Post a Comment